Monday, June 24, 2013

Favorite images on Flickr . . .

I'm relatively new to Flickr . . . well, not "new" since I've been there awhile, but new in that I've just begun uploading images on a semi-regular basis. What I like about Flickr is that I can look at other people's work and add selected images to my "favorites" category. The pictures range from paintings to collage to photography. If you'd like to take a peek to see what others are creating that I've found particularly appealing, here's the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80859324@N00/favorites/

If you find an artist you like, click their name, which will take you their photostream and you can explore more of their work.

Are YOU on Flickr? If so, please feel free to post a link to your Flickr site here in the "comments" field.

Carol "still on vacation" Leigh