Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It's a good day to . . .

. . . remember a carefree day in the past.

We are beginning to pack, preparing to move (more about that later) and so I'm finding things not seen for some time.

This picture of me is one I love. I love how happy and carefree I look, how I was having fun, running toward a parent (on the boardwalk in New Jersey). How old was I? Maybe five? There are no parents now to ask.

What I love is this exuberance just to be alive, healthy, outdoors, having fun, being loved.

May all our days be just as wonderful as this.

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!