Thursday, May 14, 2015

Latest work: "Pearly Hearts"

Although I love bright colors, a lot of what I create is relatively subdued. But every once in awhile I just start creating and something like this happens.

I used a monoprint I'd made for the background and then cut out hearts from another monoprint. So each heart is different. A few scribbles, a few dots, and I'm done!

And now we are off to Whidbey to see how the interior of the house looks now that the painters are done. Our Oregon house goes on the market this week. Fingers crossed for a quick sale.

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!