Friday, August 7, 2015

iPhone photos of the day . . .



Having fun with this . . . Took photos this week of:

Penn Cove on Whidbey Island
Decorative gourd detail
Car taillight

I've got three different photo projects in mind to play with between now and the end of the year, but still haven't unpacked my DSLR equipment, with the exception of a few lenses and two bodies. Haven't found the battery charger for one of the bodies, which is just a momentary speed bump.

This is where being cautious bit me in the butt. I didn't want to label certain boxes "EXPENSIVE CAMERA GEAR. DO NOT DROP!" when we moved because that's just asking for problems, isn't it? But I THOUGHT I would remember which boxes the good stuff was in . . . apparently memory's the first thing to go . . .

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!