Monday, November 9, 2015

Around the island . . .





We have our first house guest! What better excuse to get up, get out, and take a look around? He's a photographer, too, so it's great to be able to shoot the photographic breeze, learn a few things, and share some cool visual experiences.

Now that I've found my battery chargers, I can use the digital SLRs, but these were taken with my iPhone, using the Camera+ app and the Lone Star effect.

In between showers we visited Fort Casey, drove around the Coupeville-Port Townsend ferry docks, then to a marina (where it seriously rained until we scurried back to the car, when it promptly stopped), Langley, and then back to Coupeville. We head out again this morning after breakfast. Hoo ha!

And what did I learn last night at dinner? That CMD>L in Bridge will enlarge the picture big enough for me to determine if it's worth keeping or if I should trash it right then. This is probably the first thing one learns in Bridge, but nope, I never knew . . . much to our guest's amusement. Smart-ass.

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!