Friday, October 14, 2016

Never say never . . .



In a previous post I said I probably wouldn't be using the Prisma cellphone app again, but nope, I succumbed during our recent trip to Seattle.

It's just too much fun, too cool, and for the moment I don't have an alternative.

We had a room with a view. One heck of a view. And so in the first photo you see Pike Market and a ferry heading out.

It rained that evening, and so I photographed raindrops on the window with the lights of the market across the street. I LOVE that shot and what the Prisma app could do with it.

And then a quick shot of a couple at the next table in a restaurant for breakfast.

Quick shots, fun creativity with a very cool app.

Weather update: Steady rain, brief spate of wind around 2 a.m. So far, so good!

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh.