Sunday, January 8, 2017

What I'm working on . . . "Marbles Found"




To show you what I've been working on, I've broken it all down into individual posts.

For these four images, I photographed hand-painted papers and then combined and tweaked them in Photoshop.

I like being able to submit a series of images to Fine Art America, thinking that perhaps a grouping of similar images might encourage a buyer to purchase more than one.

Options are good, but I try not to offer too many. For instance, I created maybe eight more of these, but didn't upload them for sale. Too many can become overwhelming and confusing to a buyer.

So this particular project is done. But I'm tempted to paint some more in this same style, but with a completely different color palette. We'll see. This was fun; creating a similar series runs the risk of becoming work!

Tomorrow's post -- another day, another project.

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh.