Monday, March 13, 2017

Daily bit of creativity, #003

With this daily “creativity” thing I’ve (perhaps foolishly) started, I was poking around a bunch of cellphone photos, pictures I took of Peggy’s Cove Lighthouse in Nova Scotia last year. I’d tweaked this picture a lot in-camera, so now it was time to bring it into Photoshop on the desktop and see what else I could do.

This is what I made this morning. I also (again, perhaps foolishly) uploaded it to Fine Art America because hey, why not? I like this picture (today). But I can see how some (or most) people might not. I mean, what the heck are those boxes in the sky? And what about those red thingies in the lower right?

I believe that artists have to make work to please themselves. If someone else likes it, well, then BONUS!

So that’s my daily bit of creativity for today. Hope you enjoyed seeing it.

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh.