Saturday, March 25, 2017

Daily bit of creativity, #012: Mobile project finished

Here’s the mobile hanging from a cedar tree branch in the front yard. It looks smaller than I thought it would, but I wanted to start small, just to see if this would be something I could stand making on a much larger scale.

Gotta say, it was tedious painting the sticks.

I used a few beads in between each of the sticks to separate them nicely, and that was fun to do.

I especially like looking out the kitchen window and seeing the unexpected touch of color among all the green trees and brush. Makes me smile.

To make a big one would be a huge project. Not sure I’m up to it right now. Could be a good winter-time activity toward the end of the year. We’ll see! Now on to something else...

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh.