Sunday, February 11, 2018

A month of hearts: February 11

Remember Oriental Trading Company? You could (and perhaps still can) buy a lot of stuff for next to nothing. I used them to purchase photo props. So I bought a dozen of these glass hearts for a couple of dollars and set up this little scene.

I placed a glass brick on a gauzy red scarf (look up "dance scarves" at Oriental Trading Company and you'll see what I used). I ran a ribbon through the loop at the top of the heart, placed the heart on the brick, and there you have it -- a pretty little photo for a Valentine's Day card.

All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh.