Sunday, February 25, 2018

In the studio . . . papers, pods, and barnacles


Every time I try to tidy up the studio, I see things I suddenly must photograph.

There's a pile of papers on one table, poppy pods on the light table, and a flat rock covered in barnacles on yet another surface.

Hmmm, what would the poppy pods look like on this old Japanese paper? And the barnacles? Well, they're here, aren't they? Just a quick shot before I move them somewhere else . . .

And I know that this morning, when I go out there to once again do some cleaning, I'll just have to shoot the big feathers I found along a lake yesterday . . .

What a wonderful, never-ending problem to have!

All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you for your kindness.