Thursday, January 17, 2019

Daily Photo 20190116 Scraped Walls


Wednesday's "Daily Photo" is two photos, pictures I worked on a good part of Tuesday and then uploaded yesterday to Fine Art America.

They actually began a couple of years ago. I was riffling through my photo files, specifically the file called "works in progress," looking for inspiration.

I selected a piece I thought at the time was going nowhere. But this year it looked different and so I gave it a go.

This is what happened. Two different but similar pieces that don't necessarily go together on a wall, but individually look pretty good.

The green one is soft, serene, and calming. And I really love the background.

The red/turquoise picture is bold and flamboyant, exciting, not calming. And yes, the colors really grab me.

So there you have it. Two pictures as my January 16 "Daily Photo."

All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you for your understanding and kindness.