Friday, January 18, 2019

Daily Photo 20190117

I recently got word that my photo of a mosaic bear was purchased as a tote bag from Fine Art America.

It's always cool for me to see how my photos look when they appear on other items (rather than as prints).

Although I don't offer my photos on a LOT of non-print surfaces, for a variety of reasons, the tote bags from FAA are high quality and sturdy. I've bought maybe five of them, and am always pleased.

This is not a sales pitch. In fact, YOU could set up a free account with them, add some of your own pictures, and then buy them yourself -- not only as prints, but as tote bags such as this.

I've included a link to this picture at Fine Art America, so you can see the details better.

All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you for your understanding and kindness.