Thursday, May 27, 2010

Red E

Under the header, "what the hell was I thinking?" I show you the result of an eBay purchase last year. I saw someone was selling a big bag o' letters, put in my bid, and, as luck would have it, won it. Well, the letters were bigger than I thought they'd be and I set them aside for awhile. Until now. I can envision an entire series of these -- photographing the entire alphabet.

So if you'll excuse me, I've got 25 more letters to shoot. And must check eBay to see if someone's now selling numbers . . .

©Carol Leigh

3 comments:

DSRTDAVIS said...

You are so funny. Thanks for the smile. P.S. How big are the letters?

Sandra said...

Some day you may graduate to words!

Carol Leigh said...

Carol D., the letters are about 8" high. And Sandra, I had a photo somewhere of the word HA and was going to do something with it just for you, but I can't quickly find it. Notice that it would be just a two-letter word . . . baby steps! --Carol Leigh