Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cambridge...

Sorry for the lack of paragraph breaks. Blogger is driving me crazy... Currently in England, staying with Chris's family. Am on visual overload! Bikes, boats and buildings. Bemused, amused, bothered and bewildered. I am constantly being cautioned against rising bollards, warned to look left, and made wary of humps for the next 200 yards. My only computers are my iPad and my phone, so no photo processing until I get home. Aaaarrrgghhh! I am shooting lots of photomontage fodder as well as trying to take more "normal" shots. Am using the Lumix as well as the Canon 5D. Preferring the 5D until I run out of memory cards. Only brought two lenses for the Canon -- the 50mm f/1.8 and a 24-85mm. Haven't walked this much in a long time, but am seeing a lot and loving it all. Every morning I've gotten up at 5:15 to get out and shoot by myself while the city is empty, quiet, and serene. Had no jet lag, which is great. No rain, either, just a lovely overcast. I prepped the previous posts before I left, and can't remember if I did any more, but will see you later. Cheers, and God save the Queen! Carol Leigh, rapidly acquiring a British accent...