Thursday, April 6, 2017

Latest work: "Game Board"


I was showing my friend CJ some of my "works in progress," images that just weren't coming together right. Rather than throw them out, I leave them in my "Works in Progress" directory, hoping that perhaps in time I'll figure out what to do with them.

Three years ago I was working on this concept. The colors caught CJ's eye, so I began playing with it. She made some good suggestions, I added a few things, and this is the result.

If either or both of these sell, you can be sure she'll be reminding me of her input! And then sending me an invoice . . .

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh.