Friday, November 23, 2012

Meet-Up in Encinitas 12/10/2012

I'm going to be at the San Diego Botanic Garden (formerly Quail Botanic Garden) in Encinitas the morning of Monday, December 10, 2012. Any photographers in the area are more than welcome to join me as we just wander about the grounds.

This isn't a class, workshop, lecture, demonstration, or structured event at all, just a casual meet-up for like-minded photographers to get together, meet new people, reconnect with old acquaintances, etc. It's also fun for me as I get to put faces to names I've been connecting with online.

Here are the specifics:
Monday, December 10, 2012
San Diego Botanic Garden
230 Quail Gardens Drive, Encinitas
Located between Encinitas Boulevard and Leucadia Boulevard
Web address: http://www.sdbgarden.org/

Garden hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
I'll be there from 9 a.m. to noon-ish.

Admission: $12 for adults; $8 for seniors
Parking: $2; four or more in your car and parking is free

Send me an e-mail if you're interested in joining us! carol at carolleigh.net