Friday, May 30, 2014

Good things come in BIG packages!

An enormous padded envelope arrived today filled with one of my favorite things: papers! Laura Lein-Svencner at Lone Crow Collage filled an envelope with a combination of papers, including a bunch she had made herself. I have enough to make a LOT of collages (no pressure now!).

In addition to what you're seeing here (and you're seeing just the tip o' the 'berg), are various tools, materials, suggestions, and a big tutorial packet about making collages -- a seminar in itself.

Aprons one day, collage materials the next, another postcard from Sarah M. from France . . . it doesn't get much better. And now if you'll excuse me, there's obviously some work to be done!

©Carol Leigh

4 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Lucky you! Happy birthday...and lots more to come. I look forward to seeing some of these papers in your work.

Jo Murray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol Leigh said...

I'm looking forward to using them, too. Right now I'm struggling with a collage that involves a graphic of a fish and I'm having a tough time reeling it in . . . No Lone Crow papers in it yet, however . . .