Wednesday, April 29, 2015

iPhone photos . . .




Had to have the car serviced in Corvallis yesterday and, as usual, we walked through some of the back alleys so I could find grunge, texture, maybe something weird.

I have a good eye for composition, but post-processing on the phone is a real challenge. Most of these were processed using Photo Toaster and Snapseed. I then brought them into the desktop computer, put the black frames around them with my signature, and then they're ready to upload.

Much more study and experimentation in the future, but for now, I continue slogging along. I have the utmost admiration for those of you who do this well.

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!