Thursday, April 16, 2015

Latest work: "Writing on the Wall"


I'm returning to my "works in progress" files to see what I made a year or more ago, but then set aside because they didn't seem "finished," and then now to add additional items to FINALLY consider them done. The result is that I was able to upload nine new images to Fine Art America this morning, including these three.

I'm tempted to have them made into pillows for myself! I love the soft colors, the subtlety of the calligraphy, the feeling of texture. These will look really good in the house, methinks. We shall see . . .

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!