Thursday, August 10, 2017

A few numbers . . .


These are a few numbers I've made the past few months. The "4" is from the paper I use on the studio counter to clean my brushes, to test paints, inks, etc. When the paper gets "full," I remove it and replace it with a clean sheet. The "used" paper gets photographed and then rolled up to appear later in collages, to be made into envelopes, or whatever.

The lower picture is one I took in Anacortes. It was grungy to begin with and I added a bit more for mood and mystery.

Both have been uploaded to Fine Art America. We shall see.

 ©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh.