Tuesday, February 13, 2018

A month of hearts: February 13

Photomontage made with:

1) A design from Jan Nicholas's shirt. She attended my Oregon Coast workshop and we were at Yaquina Head Lighthouse watching a pair of peregrine falcons on the cliffs and I noticed a cool stitched dotted line on her shirt and took a picture of it. I've used it a LOT in subsequent montages.

2) The big background curves are part of a sign I saw at the Getty Museum.

3) A hand-drawn and -painted heart.

4) And the background is a piece of paper I painted and then brought into the computer. It's a sort of golden brown color with some black at the bottom.

I made this a very long time ago, but it never fails to please me!

All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh.