Saturday, June 16, 2018

Latest work: "Wall Texture #15"



Yesterday Fine Art America sent me a notice that four other pictures in this series sold to a buyer in Australia. I used that as motivation to create three more -- one full-frame, and the other two are squarified versions of parts of the original.

I worked on this image last night for a few hours as well as early this morning, uploaded them to Fine Art America, and done!

More will be on the way to FAA in the coming months as I process the thousand+ images I have to choose from. Love this subject matter! It's always nice to see these pictures sell, because there are many people out there who just don't get the beauty of my textured walls. And maybe that's you! I understand completely. For me, however, they make my heart race!

All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you for your understanding and kindness.