Saturday, June 2, 2018

They got mail . . .




I asked two more people in my Photomotivation Facebook group if they'd like to receive something from me, a little piece of art. They (perhaps foolishly) said yes and so here's what I sent them.

Each received a painted or collaged note card, with a message from me about the picture as well as a personal greeting.

Why? It made me feel good. It encouraged me to make something specific, tangible, physical. And I knew they'd enjoy getting a piece of snail mail. Snail mail that wasn't an advertisement.

And if someone is reading this right now and would like a little personal note from me, send me an e-mail with your address and I'll put something in the mail to you.

All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you for your understanding and kindness.