Wednesday, August 7, 2013

If seahorses were flowers . . .

The past few weeks our "Lucifer" crocosmia have been in full bloom. The flowers die away from the middle of the stalk out to the tip, so what you're seeing here is the last of the flowers on these stalks. I liked the way they curved and bent, so I placed them just so and shot. To me they look like botanical seahorses!

This is one of the lessons/assignments in my upcoming "Developing Your Creative Edge" online photo class. The lessons are fun, easy (yet challenging), and you don't need flash. The class begins Friday, September 27, 2013, and lasts for six weeks. Each week I post a lesson and you have two+ weeks to get it done and submit it for comments and critiques. Registration fee: $85. Questions? E-mail me at carol at carolleigh dot net.