Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Focusing on the professional side . . .

I consider this my personal blog, and in it I include what's going on with my life, what I'm seeing around the island, in the yard, etc.

Occasionally I include images of my latest work, but mostly it's personal, with a lot of iPhone shots.

I want to keep my professional images in one place, the ones I upload for sale at Fine Art America / Pixels, and the projects I'm working on.

So just to complicate my life, I've set up a "professional" blog here: https://carolleighart.blogspot.com where I can showcase what people are buying, what I've recently created, experimental images, etc., all directed to the professional aspect of my work.

My goal is to post daily, but we all know how that goes! If you'd like to follow me on that blog, please subscribe to it and you'll be notified when new material comes up. Thanks!

All images copyright ©2019 Carol Leigh