Friday, September 6, 2013

Latest work: "Bandon Lighthouse"

This is one of my favorite lighthouses on the Oregon coast, perched at the mouth of the Coquille River in Bandon. When I was working on this image, I had it blown way up on my computer screen. Imagine my surprise when, way out in the distance I could see a bald eagle perched on a driftwood log! Because the picture has been completely redone, the eagle can no longer be seen, even as a white speck. But you and I will always know she's there... ©Carol Leigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Carol. Think we missed this one. Like what you did with this picture.
jc in az

Carol Leigh said...

Thanks, June. So weird to see your "jc in az" rather than "jc in nc." Hope things are seeming more homey these days... Beautiful notecard you sent me! Thanks!