Sunday, June 7, 2015

Latest work: "Vintage Japanese Postcard"

Things remain a bit chaotic here, so I grab time whenever I can to try to make something, anything! Most of it's not working out so well, but that's okay. At least I'm keeping at it. My "routine" these days (if there even is a routine) is to simply rummage around in my photo files, try a little of this, a little of that, and see what happens. It's fun and it keeps my head from exploding.

This image, consisting of photos of vintage Japanese wallpaper, postage stamps, calligraphy, etc. is what I made yesterday afternoon. (Click on the image to enlarge it.)

My physical studio, with all my paints, papers, collage bits, paintbrushes, etc. is completely packed and empty. My photo studio is the same. Looks weird! So for creativity I'm limited to the computer and my photos and that's working out well.

Thanks for stopping by . . .

©Carol Leigh
 All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!