Friday, April 22, 2016

Fun to see


I am grateful that my work sells as well as it does at Fine Art America. And I love seeing how the buyers end up presenting it.

These two prayer flag images I created were purchased by someone in Connecticut (thank you, whoever you are) yesterday, and the matting/framing they selected looks very elegant. The frames work perfectly with the photos.

You never know what other people see when they look at your work, so for me it's fun to see how they interpret it and how they wish it to be displayed.

Just thought you'd like to see it as well.

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!