Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Daily bit of creativity, #004



I showed the first photo in this group back on February 6th, 2017, and how it’s part of a ledger book that is full of empty pages. When I work on a collage or something else and have extra bits of paper around, I’ll often glue them into this ledger book.

So here you see two hand-painted pieces of paper glued to the same page. I liked the color combination, so brought the (now a ledger) page into the computer and tweaked the color a bit, as you can see in the second photo.

From there I just kind of went nuts, adding and removing various items until I came up with the astronomy-isn image you see in the third photo. I uploaded it to Fine Art America, where I called it “Star Chart Landing Pattern.” All in a (fun) day’s work!

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh.