Friday, March 24, 2017

Daily bit of creativity, #011: Burned driftwood

I burned marks into a piece if driftwood to see what it would look like. Well, it's kind of cool, but not cool enough for me to put on a wall in the house, so I strung it up in a tree in the front yard.

It's near the handmade paintbrush that hangs from another tree . .  on the other side of the yard from a barnacle-covered piece of wood dangling from a different tree . . . next to a mobile I made in Nevada City, California out of cherry tree twigs and beads and a piece of obsidian . . .

I won't bore you with the rest!

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh.