Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Another day, another leaf



I found a leaf, quite pretty. I placed it on top of a piece of paper I had painted. I stretched the photo and cropped out the edges of the notebook that the paper was in. And then (in the last photo) I tweaked it (as is my wont of late). Fall. Sometimes all you need is a leaf, a piece of paper, and some paint. ©Carol Leigh

Note: Blogger has been doing some strange things lately. If you click the image to make it larger, often a panel will come up and all three images will be at the bottom, so you can click one after another. But if you click the back arrow to return to the blog, the blog often disappears. Instead, click the "x" in the upper right corner of the panel. The photo panel will disappear and you'll be back in the blog. I'm sure somebody thought this was an improvement...