Thursday, October 13, 2011

Over the transom ...



Because I'm weird and people like to encourage that weirdness, I receive interesting things from my peeps. Some of these things arrive in person, some in the mail. Here's what came in the mail this week. . .

Big ol' rusty nuts, bolts and washers from Janet and Ira. They're large and frame-filling, so will be relatively easy to shoot and turn into something else.

And then a pretty card and some lovely Japanese stamps from Jim and Patty. They say they have more they can send, if I wish. Let's see what I can do with these first, even though I'm lusting for the rest.

Janet and Ira again . . . Not content with sending rusty metal, they also sent a bamboo knife, fork, and spoon, which I know I'll have fun photographing.

I'm extremely lucky to have people such as these around me. And extremely lucky that they understand my oddness and actually promote it! Thank all four of you. You know me way too well . . . ©Carol Leigh