Friday, July 10, 2015

iPhone photos du jour . . .


I've always liked the town of La Conner, Washington, and now it's so close, we can visit a lot more often, as we did yesterday. I forgot to take my DSLR, but made do with the iPhone.

Here's our new car parked on the street (kidding). But it was gorgeous. I took a closeup of the steering wheel, but, realizing that I RARELY take overviews, crossed the street to shoot this one.

We also went into the Northwest Museum of Art, admired their exhibit of prints on the first floor and the pottery on the second, enjoyed the museum store and chatting with the docents/employees. But what I really liked were the simple, stark lines of the staircase that spiraled up from the first to the second floor.

A good day. One of many.

 ©Carol Leigh
 All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!