Monday, May 2, 2016

Around the house: beach treasures

Whenever I go to the beach, I always bring something home with me, some treasure that caught my eye, a little surprise, something interesting.

Right now, in a little turquoise pottery bowl that June White gave me (thank you, ma'am), you can see a heart-shaped rock, a couple of agates, some smooth stones, a stripey dark rock, and a couple of rocks that have small barnacles attached. The agates are from Oregon and the barnacles are from Whidbey Island.

Hoping to make this a daily routine, a daily post. Wish me luck!

Taken with iPhone 6+, Lone Star effect.

 ©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!