Thursday, July 28, 2016

Faces in unlikely places


One of the "seeing" assignments I gave my students was to look for "faces in unlikely places," and they came up with some great stuff. It's my only hope that they continue to look, find, and see the humor in discovering faces where no one else would.

The concept has certainly stuck with me, so that in the first photo, THIS DOO look like a face I found on the side of a railroad car in Toledo, Oregon. And the second picture, taken in South Carolina, looks disturbingly like a menacing yet happy dog face, or a clown face (shudder).

So today, as you're out and about, look twice. Something just might be watching you...


©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh.