Friday, February 3, 2017

Nipping it in the bud

Okay. It seemed like a good idea, but it's only day #3 and I am bored with the project. I have all the 2's I need, nothing new is being created . . .

THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!

Thus I'm not going to continue. There are so many other new things I want to do, to eventually show, that to post a 2 a day is just a waste of time and mental energy, you know?

The writer Annie Dillard said, "How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." I do not wish to spend however many days I have left posting photos I'm not jazzed about.

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh.