Monday, March 5, 2018

Two more from Mt. Vernon


When it's a bright, sunny day, I look for shadows, and although I loved a close-in shot of this tree, I liked including the shadows in this one.

And then, walking back to the car, I photographed some doors and windows on an old warehouse that was across the street. Not content to leave well enough alone, I made this image, which is faithful to the original but totally different. The complementary blue/orangish-brown colors are appealing, as is the fact that the doors/windows are the same yet different.

A good day all 'round.

All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you for your kindness.