Monday, January 5, 2015

Sold the last two weeks of December








Here are the pictures that sold at Fine Art America during the final two weeks of December. A couple were canvas-wraps, a couple were pillows (which I think look really cool), and some were straight prints.

Has FAA been worth my time? Heck yes. I way more than doubled what I made last year and more than doubled the photos that sold. FAA offers me a selling arena where I don't have to do the printing, the packaging, the shipping, nor the marketing. And it easily paid for a fairly expensive trip to Japan. A life-changing trip to Japan.

I'm a happy little artist these days. Wishing you the same happiness, no matter what art you do.

©Carol Leigh
 All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!