Sunday, January 25, 2015

iPhone Photo of the Day

I'm attempting to learn how to use my iPhone to take decent photographs and although I think I'm good at composing, all the apps and the "@#$% I've lost my photo again" problems are getting to me. I persist, however, and, similar to my "photo a day" project, will begin taking and posting a daily iPhone photo.

Yesterday Chris and I drove into Corvallis, where I enjoy walking the back alleys behind the buildings. I loved the repeating patterns of the bricks and how they created horizontal lines. And then the repeating vertical/horizontal lines of the pipes were just icing on the cake.

Converted to black and white and tweaked a bit in Snapseed.

©Carol Leigh

All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!