Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This is jury duty?


We sat around from 9 a.m. to 10:30 when we were released until 2. Luckily, I had a camera and a pair of sneakers in the car, so I headed over to the fishnet repair facility, then had a nice lunch at Canyon Way (an appetizer consisting of spinach, polenta, some cheese, and a tomato marinara-ish sauce over the top. Yum!), and then I went over to the fishing boats.

I need to bring another lens with me tomorrow in case the same thing happens again. The 18-55mm is fine for these casual strolls, but the 70-200mm "L" lens is feeling slighted.

So anyway, if this is what jury duty is all about, I'm in! (And no, they haven't even called my name yet, so I may not end up being on this panel. Which would be great, although obviously it's going to cut into my photography time!) ©Carol Leigh