Saturday, June 2, 2012

Yes, more from Cambridge









Everything I've posted in this blog so far from Cambridge, England was taken on day one. And there are lots more! So I shall cease and desist, posting new ones just every so often. I'll be creating individual galleries on my Flickr site, however, and will post a link to them here once I've set them up.

I concentrated a lot on bicycles, since that (and architecture) seems to be a HUGE theme in Cambridge, and here are three examples. Signs, too, were fun to shoot, including the IN/OUT signboard at St. John's College. A bit of brick and stone architectural detail (I like the contrast in texture and the diagonal triangle), and a blue porcupine gracing an arch at Sidney Sussex College finish out the mix.

For me and Chris, this was a special trip, and we're grateful to have had the chance to see and experience a different way of life. ©Carol Leigh