Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sold the first two weeks of September ...






These are some of the photos I sold via Fine Art America during the first two weeks of this month. I am particularly heartened that two of my "postcard" images were in the mix. I love making them, but I realize that their appeal is probably limited, so any sale is a personal bonus!

My Yaquina Head Lighthouse photo is a particular favorite, and I'm always happy to see it go to a good home. The person who bought this opted for a canvas wrap.

The photo of the leaf on copper sold last month as well, but this time the buyer chose to have it printed on metal, size 16" x 24".

The quiet, monochromatic scene of a lone fishing boat was a 29" x 41" print.

And then the "Baja Landscape" photomontage went out as a 24" x 24" print.

It was a good two weeks. Looking forward to seeing what sells the rest of this month.

©Carol Leigh