Tuesday, September 29, 2015

"Urban Abstract San Diego" sold . . .

This image sold the other day via Fine Art America. Usually, when something sells, I receive an e-mail from FAA letting me know. (Makes it fun to check my e-mails.) They dropped the ball on this one, though. Someone contacted me saying congratulations on the sale, and that's how I found out.

I have a whole series of these, photos I took in San Diego, and although I love them, I didn't expect them to be big sellers on FAA. They're just too weird. Colorful, but weird. It's interesting to me that two of them sold this month.

Even though this was taken in San Diego, it has a sort of Florida vibe to it, doesn't it? Must be the color combination.

I'm sure the buyer of this photo doesn't read my blog, but in case he or she does, thank you for validating my taste in weird photography! We must be kindred spirits.

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!