Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Morning coffee

The usual routine ... Avoid the news, check out my Photomotivation group on Facebook, then go to Feedly to see which of the blogs I follow have been updated, read blogs (mostly artist blogs), feel inspired, add notes to my little notebook, check the weather, check the headlines if there's time.

And that's it! Then it's either out to the studio to add to my table runner, or back to the desktop computer where I'm ruthlessly trashing all photos I don't think I can use and/or aren't quite sharp enough to upload to Fine Art America.

Reducing the pixel load, 29MB at a time.

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh.