Tuesday, April 2, 2019

The blues in Leadville, Colorado

In 2007 I apparently was in Leadville, Colorado. I say "apparently" because I have no concept of time. It could have been 2004 or 2009 for all I know, but the digital file says 2007, so I'm sticking with that.

The town contains an interesting combination of buildings, and of course this one, painted bright blue and in some stage of restoration, seduced me.

I'd like to see the place now, to see what they did to the building. Frankly, I hope it still looks sorta like this.

(Hello to Shirley. You guys should go there!)

All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you for your understanding and kindness.