Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

To my husband, Chris, who looks at my blog first thing every morning, who puts up with my weirdnesses (not that I have many!) with good humor and love, and who makes it possible for me to do all the things I do.

I created this picture in a little studio he built for me in the garage and then tweaked it in a little office he set up for me downstairs.

We've known each other 30 years now, have been married for 24, and it keeps getting better and better. Happy Valentine's Day, Chris. Thank you for hanging in there!

xoxo
Carol

This picture was made from a number of elements. I made some monoprints and cut one up into hearts, which I placed on ANOTHER monoprint and photographed it. I then brought the image into Photoshop where I added dots and swirly things, then used Topaz Impression and Topaz Adjust to pump it up some more. ©Carol Leigh

All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!