Thursday, October 8, 2015

Around the island . . .




These are all iPhone photos, taken while running errands the past two days. Loved seeing the bicycle in front of an antique shop in Freeland. And then there were lots of pumpkins in front of the Payless grocery store, also in Freeland.

The "FURBALL" license plate caught my eye (and I can relate), and then a "yard art" decorative star at Ace Hardware made a colorful shot.

Nothing great, just simple images of what I'm seeing as we are out and about. Fall has definitely arrived.

The lads are at work in the studio this morning. A door has been installed. I figure if I keep plying them with cookies and coffee, they'll be inclined to stick around a bit more!

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!