Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Latest work: "Blue Moon"



Yesterday I finished this piece, created by playing around with hand-painted papers I'd made as well as some metal bits.

Before uploading the image to Fine Art America, however, I also converted it to a square. It looked pretty good as a square, so I then went back to my original image and cropped in from the left and the right to create a more narrow, vertical image.

The result is that I have three different options for a potential buyer to choose from.

Just trying to be smarter about marketing.

Novel concept for me . . .

 ©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!