Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Studio walls still being prepped . . .

Once again I've not looked in at the studio since they're still doing whatever drywall stuff has to be done and then one waits for it to dry. Again. Apparently everything's covered with tarps while this happens and it's organized chaos.

Baseboards need to go in, an overhead light goes in, and I THINK that's it. Until Chris and I paint.

This house came with a white chandelier in the dining room which we've swapped out and I think I'll put it in the studio, which is going to be a hodgepodge of assorted mismatched items, which bothers me not in the slightest. Space to create. That's my goal. And once the lighting is in and things are no longer stacked in the center of the room, I'll post some photos. Fair warning!

P.S. Shout out to Bugsy in Long Beach! Hope all is well with you, my friend and fellow weirdo appreciator of pictures of numbers. Remember being at the Orange Empire Railroad Museum in Perris looking for numbers on train cars to shoot?

©Carol Leigh
All text, photographs, and other media are ©Copyright Carol Leigh (or others when indicated) and are not in the public domain and may not be used on websites, blogs, or in other media without advance permission from Carol Leigh. Thank you!